Those with Medical Insurance
Zakai Care Healthcare Center is approved as a provider with:
- Most major health insurance plans
- Ohio Medicaid Managed Care Organization
- Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan
Patients are expected to pay their insurance copayments at the time of service and/or to meet their annual deductibles.
Medicare patients do not have to meet an annual deductible for physician’s services at Zakai Care Healthcare Center. Other PHC services provided to a Medicare patient under Part B (lab, X-ray, etc.) will have the standard deductible as required by Medicare.
Those who wish to apply for Sliding Fee Discount Zakai Care Healthcare Center offers a sliding fee discount for those who qualify:
- Based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines (income level of the household and number of people in the household)
- Proof of household income must be provided (contact Zakai Care Healthcare Center for eligibility details)
- Eligibility and amount of discounted payment will be determined by information provided in the application
Contact the center for specific eligibility details.
Patients are expected to pay their sliding fee scale amount at the time of service.
Individuals who have no health insurance but do not qualify for the sliding fee scale can receive services by paying full charges.